Past Historical/Archive Department Conventions
- 2005 Convention - Tracy, California
- 2006 Convention - Chico, California
- 2007 Convention - Livermore, California
- 2008 Convention - Sacramento, California
- 2009 Convention - Oroville, California
- 2010 Convention Timetable - Stockton, California
- 2011 Convention - Bend, Oregon Pre-convention page
- 2011 Convention - Report to Board of Directors
- 2012 Convention was not held due to a variety of factors that complicated its planning. Rather than hold a substandard convention, it was decided to not hold one.
- 2013 - Sacramento, CA (May 17-19)
- 2014 - Fairfield, CA ( August 15-17)
- 2015 - Elko, NV (April 24-26)
- 2016 - Modesto, CA
- 2017 - Reno, NV
see also Convention section in Train Sheet Master Index
- 2019 WP - PCR Convention - Sacramento, CA
- 2020 Convention was not held due to COVID-19 Health Emergency.
- 2021 Convention - Reno, Nevada -
September 16-18, 2021 Due to very low registration, and the COVID-19 issues and related public health conditions, the 2021 WP Convention scheduled for September 17,18 and 19, in Reno, NV. was postponed.
- 2022 Convention - Reno, Nevada - May 12-14, 2022 in Reno, with additional events at Portola on May 15, 2022
- 2023 Western Pacific Historical convention is going to be a joint event with Pacific Coast Region NMRA in Sacramento April 26 – April 30, 2023.
Convention Forms & Documents
Desktop Home |
Mobile Home |
Shop Online |
Operated by the Feather River Rail Society, a California 501(c)3 Non Profit Organization
700 Western Pacific Way, P.O. Box 608, Portola CA 96122-8636 | 1-530-832-4131 | email us at:
Copyright © 2022 Feather River Rail Society. All Rights Reserved. Page last updated: Friday November 25, 2022 11:18 PST