2015 FRRS Election Calendar
Three seats, presently being held
by Steve Habeck, Eugene Vicknair & Gail McClure are
available for the June 2015 FRRS election. Nominees must
be in good standing at the time of nomination.
the present time, the following candidates have been verified
as valid candidates for the 2015 FRRS Election.
2015 Verified Nominees:
Eugene Vicknair- Incumbent
McClure - Incumbent
James Mason - Candidate
William Meeker - Candidate
Robert Reininger - Candidate
– First day of open nominations for the election of FRRS
directors. Nominations can be submitted by voting members of
FRRS (IN WRITING) to the Nomination and Election
Committee or personally delivered to the Committee.*
– Last day for nomination submissions.
– Last day that each candidate may provide the Committee with
an informational statement to be included in the election
ballot. The printing & mailing fee of $100.00 must
accompany each candidates statement.
– Last day nominees may withdraw. A withdrawal MUST be
provided to the committee by written notice.
– The Ballots shall be sent out by the Committee on or before
the 3rd Monday in April.
May 9, 2015
– The Board shall select members and/or nonmembers to serve as
tellers to count ballots.
May 23, 2015
– Ballots must be returned to the ballot return address by no
later than 5 PM. No post marks will be accepted.
June 6, 2015
– The tellers shall report and certify the accuracy and proper
procedure of the vote at the annual meeting of members of the
corporation as provided for in the by-laws.
2015 FRRS Board of Directors Election Documents
you are considering nominating yourself or another
member, please read the following before submitting your
Nominations & Elections Procedure:
Nominations and Election Committee' official address for 2015 is:
FRRS Nominations and Election Committee
711 Old Canyon Rd. #48, Fremont, CA 94536
by e-mail to:
*Any and all nominees and
write-ins must be valid FRRS members in good standing.
Non-Legitimate write-ins will disqualify the entire ballot.
White ballots (ballots in which the number of seats to be
filled equals the number of nominees) will not go to a vote
unless a member petitions the board with the intent to run as
a write in.
(Ed Wagner – 2015 FRRS