2017 FRRS Election Calendar
Three seats, presently being held by Kerry Cochran, Greg Elems and Charlie Spikes, are available for the June 2017 FRRS election.
Nominees must be in good standing at the time of nomination.
The following candidates have been verified as valid candidates for the 2017 FRRS Election:
2017 Verified Nominees as of February 1st, 2017
(in alphabetical order by last name)
Kerry Cochran - Incumbent
Greg Elems - Incumbent
Charlie Spikes - Incumbent
Message from David Epling March 5, 2017:
The deadline for a write in candidate campaign has come and gone.
With no candidates other than the 3 incumbents, I am declaring a white ballot. The 3 candidates/incumbents, Kerry Cochran, Greg Elems, and Charlie Spikes are elected by default.
This ends the 2017 FRRS Election process.
2017 FRRS Board Election Chairman
January 1, 2017
- First day of open nominations for the election of FRRS directors. Nominations can be submitted by voting members of FRRS (IN WRITING) to the Nomination and Election
Committee or personally delivered to the Committee.*
January 31, 2017
- Last day for nomination submissions.
February 13, 2017
- Last day that each candidate may provide the Committee with an informational statement to be included in the election ballot. The printing & mailing fee of $100.00 must
accompany each candidate's statement.
March 8, 2017
- Last day nominees may withdraw. A withdrawal MUST be provided to the committee by written notice.
April 17, 2017
- The Ballots shall be sent out by the Committee on or before the 3rd Monday in April.
May 13, 2017
- The Board shall select members and/or nonmembers to serve as tellers to count ballots.
May 26, 2017
- Ballots must be returned to the ballot return address by no later than 5 PM. No post marks will be accepted.
June 3, 2017
- The tellers shall report and certify the accuracy and proper procedure of the vote at the annual meeting of members of the
corporation as provided for in the bylaws.
*Any and all nominees and write-ins must be valid FRRS members in good standing.
Non-Legitimate write-ins will disqualify the entire ballot. White ballots (ballots in which the number of seats to be filled equals the number of nominees) will not go to a vote
unless a member petitions the board with the intent to run as a write in.