Update from the election chairman April 10, 2016
FRRS 2016 Board Election Voting materials were sent to the printer/mailing house today. Your ballots should be in your mailboxes in the next 10 days.
You have until June 3rd at 5pm to return them to the official mailing address. Any ballot NOT received by 5pm on the 3rd will not be counted.
As an FYI, Director Wayne Monger resigned from the FRRS Board yesterday (4/9/2016). He remains a valid candidate for the 2016 Board Elections. Votes for him will be counted as valid assuming the ballot itself is not defaced as noted in the rules.
Please vote and return your ballots in a timely manner.
2016 FRRS Board Election Chairman
2016 FRRS Election Calendar
Three seats, presently being held by Wayne Monger, Tom Carter & Kirk Baer are available for the June 2016 FRRS election. Nominees must
be in good standing at the time of nomination.
The following candidates have been verified as valid candidates for the 2016 FRRS Election:
2016 Verified Nominees as of April 9, 2016
(in alphabetical order by last name)
Kirk Baer - Incumbent
Frank Brehm - Candidate
Tom Carter - Incumbent
Matt Elems - Candidate
Rick Gruninger - Candidate
Wayne Monger - Candidate
Leisa Wesch - Candidate
January 1, 2016
- First day of open nominations for the election of FRRS directors. Nominations can be submitted by voting members of FRRS (IN WRITING) to the Nomination and Election
Committee or personally delivered to the Committee.*
January 31, 2016
- Last day for nomination submissions.
February 8, 2016
- Last day that each candidate may provide the Committee with an informational statement to be included in the election ballot. The printing & mailing fee of $100.00 must
accompany each candidate's statement.
March 7, 2016
- Last day nominees may withdraw. A withdrawal MUST be provided to the committee by written notice.
April 18, 2016
- The Ballots shall be sent out by the Committee on or before the 3rd Monday in April.
May 14, 2016
- The Board shall select members and/or nonmembers to serve as tellers to count ballots.
May 27, 2016
- Ballots must be returned to the ballot return address by no later than 5 PM. No post marks will be accepted.
June 4, 2016
- The tellers shall report and certify the accuracy and proper procedure of the vote at the annual meeting of members of the
corporation as provided for in the bylaws.
*Any and all nominees and write-ins must be valid FRRS members in good standing.
Non-Legitimate write-ins will disqualify the entire ballot. White ballots (ballots in which the number of seats to be filled equals the number of nominees) will not go to a vote
unless a member petitions the board with the intent to run as a write in.