2020 FRRS Election
Three seats, presently being held by Kerry Cochran, Greg Elems and Charlie Spikes,
are available for the June 2020 FRRS election.
Any person eighteen (18) years of age or older who has been a member of a voting membership unit in good standing for a minimum of one (1) year at the date of the election or appointment shall be eligible to election or appointment as a Director.
Nominations are closed for the 2020 election.
The following candidates have been verified as valid candidates for the 2020 FRRS Election as of 2/1/20:
Update 4/2/2020: Your Election Committee is pleased to report that the 2020 FRRS Election ballots are in the mail.
Election Results reported to FRRS Board 6/6/20:
Three seats were available for the
June 2020 FRRS election.
Greg Elems (I) – 319 votes
Charlie Spikes (I) – 319 votes
Kerry Cochran (I) - 301 votes
David Epling - 42 votes
3 write-ins: Craig Simmons, Debbie Baer and James Mason.
Incumbents are re-elected.
Links to 2020 Election Committee Reports
for FRRS Board Meetings:
January 1, 2020
- First day of open nominations for the election of FRRS directors. Nominations can be submitted by voting members of FRRS (IN WRITING) to the Nomination and Election
Committee or personally delivered to the Committee. Nominations received earlier than January 1, 2020 will not be accepted and will be rejected.
January 31, 2020
- Last day for nomination submissions. Nominations received later than January 31, 2020 will not be accepted and will be rejected.
February 10, 2020
- Last day that each candidate may provide the Committee with an informational statement to be included in the election ballot. The printing & mailing fee of $100.00 must
accompany each candidate's statement.
March 2, 2020
- Last day nominees may withdraw. A withdrawal MUST be provided to the committee by written notice.
April 20, 2020
- The Ballots shall be sent out by the Committee on or before the 3rd Monday in April.
May 16, 2020
- The Board shall select members and/or nonmembers to serve as tellers to count ballots.
May 29 2020
- Ballots must be returned to the ballot return address by no later than 5 PM. No post marks will be accepted.
June 6, 2020
- The tellers shall report and certify the accuracy and proper procedure of the vote at the annual meeting of members of the
corporation as provided for in the bylaws.
FRRS Election Information