Listen to a short audio clip about the WP 428
More information about the WP 428 HERE
The WP 428 caboose was donated by UP to the FRRS in June 1984. It is a steel bay window caboose built in November 1955 by the International Car Co. in Kenton, OH. After the WP-UP merger, it was assigned UP class CA-14.
The FRRS repainted it in 2001.